Semester Project Information

Hi Students/Parents/Guardians...

As has been already explained in class, the students have chosen their presentation dates and CANNOT be absent on their date. We are on a very tight schedule, there is no room for make up, excused absence or not. If the student will be absent on their presentation date they must speak with me before hand, and we might be able to work something out. Students also are required to prepare their recipe in front of the class, and share a sample with each student. If the recipe takes longer than the hour to prepare and serve, the students need to come to school with their food ready to serve, and still prepare a dish in front of the class. They can take home the dish they prepare in school. I have an abundance of ingredients that the students are welcome to use, anything I do not have... I ask that you provide them with. Most importantly, I do not want to put a strain on the family budget, if I know in plenty of time I will be more than happy to provide the student with their ingredients. It is my suggestion that the student practices the recipe a time or two prior to their presentation, the more comfortable the student is with their techniques and recipe ingredients, the better their grade typically is. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at glawson@wcskids.net.

Thanks!
Miss Lawson